These are the current iPad apps I use excessivly to do my work:
1. Dropbox: Used to access my dropbox files from the ipad
2. iThoughtsHD: Used to draw Mindmaps with an easy user interface. Can access Dropbox itself.
3. iAnnotate: Used to read PDF files and annotate it. Dropbox App can export PDF to iAnnotate
Why does the trio so well?
- Good Integration
- Shared Storage on Dropbox
- Intuitive handling
- Leveraging the size and mobility of the iPad
1. Organize your thoughts of your Master Thesis or other project with iThoughtsHD
2. Correct papers that were sent to you or are stored in your dropbox
3. Read and work through eBooks (e.g. from Manning like JUnit in Action)
For fun, i can only recommend Monkey Island 2 on the iPad.